Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Missing Papa

Its that time of the year when everybody or every couple are busy to make surprises for their special someone on valentine’s day. I guess the most unforgettable valentine surprise, is the one I got from my father. He died on Valentine’s Day 1997 just 2 days after my birthday due to health problems. I have been missing my dad for ten years this year. How I wish he could have given me away on my wedding day to Oliver. To see my kid brother Nino, grown so fast. And to see and play with my beautiful kids, Josh and Jada. To stop kuya Jojo for leaving and migrating to the US (hahaha). I miss the times that we spent just watching movies with kuya , going to Arayat, Tarlac and San Simon to see our relatives. Play tennis. Driving for him. Or just simply being there. I miss you Papa. Continue watching over us. Love you Papa.


I wrote this Feb 3, 2007...10 years after my father died of cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment